Booking Terms and Conditions
You can book by yourself, through our website, after checking availability:
- From the Home Page of our site, enter the dates of your stay, the location and the number of people, and click on SEARCH;
- A page with the available accommodations will open;
- Check for any restrictions, in particular the minimum stay and the day of check-in and check-out *;
- Choose the accommodation you are interested in and click on BOOK ON LINE;
- Proceed with entering the required data;
- Make the payment of the deposit (30%) by this link;
- You will receive a confirmation email with the booking voucher attached (it is advisable to print it and show it at check-in).* In some periods of the year, some restrictions are applied (minimum stay and day of check-in), which can affect the results of your search; in this case, we invite you to change the dates of your stay and/or the day of check-in, in order to have a wider choice of bookable solutions.
To make a reservation you should firstly check the availability of your chosen holiday home:
- Send us a request
From your chosen accommodation, please select the menu item “Request Quote”;
By sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
By phone calling on +39 329. 59 59 548
- Accepting your booking
Communication via email or telephone is required to confirm your booking. You will then be sent the appropriate booking form to fill in.
- How to Secure your booking
To Secure your booking 30% of the total rental fee is required as a deposit within 7 days.
You should send a fully completed booking form, a copy of the payment and proof of identification (only of the person booking) via email to email@example.com
How to pay your deposit
- BACs Payment/bank transfer (Account details will be sent at time of booking)
- Pay online with your credit card
- PAY NOW
Paying your Balance
On arrival and after seeing the property you will be asked to sign the terms and conditions and state that you are fully satisfied with the property. The final balance is due at this stage.
At your arrival, you will be required to give us the details of your valid credit card to guarantee the conditions of the accommodation as security deposit.
The reason why a credit card is required is that the agency will block a certain amount on the card (400 euros for the villas; 200 euros for the apartments), as a security deposit. The amount is not withdrawn, but only blocked. When the customer returns the accommodation without damage, the deposit is released within 7 days.
If you do not have a credit card, you will be asked to pay the same amount in cash. This amount will be returned at the check-out, after checking the condition of the accommodation.
The Guest can withdraw from the contract up to 30 days before the expected arrival date, by a written communication that he/she has to send to Pomelia Holiday Homes within the above-mentioned term. In this case, Pomelia Holiday Homes will refund the Guest the deposit paid, minus 60 euros (fixed costs for procedure management) within seven working days from the withdrawal’s communication.
If the Guest communicates the withdrawal later than the above-mentioned term (30 days), Pomelia Holiday Homes will retain the deposit of booking paid by the guest.
For some accommodations, advance payment of the balance is required 30 days before arrival. In this case, if the customer cancels after the 30 day deadline he will be obliged to pay the full amount of the reservation (deposit and balance).
In case of no-show of the Guest at the check-in, without any precautionary communication of withdrawal, Pomelia Holiday Homes will retain the total received deposit, with the obligation of the Guest to make the payment of the balance (according to the agreed price) within seven working days from the agreed arrival date.